100 night trial? The promise of a better sleep or (in the unlikely event) you can opt to send that delightful foam mattress right back should it not meet your standards? I mean, it sounds too good to be true. Can a mattress REALLY make a difference? While perfection may not be attainable, the Endy Mattress comes pretty darn close!
To be honest, I love anything proudly Canadian-made. I find that to be helpful when choosing between mattresses. See you later U.S. based competitors - I’m choosing strictly Canadian! But what about everything else @Endy advertises about the mattress? Truth or lies? I can honestly say it’s all true - and it’s blowing my mind. While I admit I found it too firm my first night, once my impatient-self allowed it to relax the mattress was the perfect balance of support and pillowy softness. Having received this during the colder Toronto days and now sleeping through the blistering heat, the foam has stayed just so regardless of the temperature both outdoors and throughout my body! High-five to that temperature neutral foam. As the air cell technology allows the mattress to breathe, it helps keep things cool and breezy. If the mattress isn’t enough, they have customizable pillows that help you achieve the perfect height on your pillow, and comfort, to ensure you don’t strain your neck muscles – genius! The @Endy Mattress has all the perks. Those perks pay off in big ways!
If you know me, you know I don’t sleep well - or at all. That is, until this little slice of heaven came into my life. Asked to come on board as an ambassador, I skeptically but also immediately agreed to try the @Endy Mattress and give my honest feedback. I was in dire need of a good night’s rest and this opportunity couldn’t have come at a better or more organic time. I was desperate for a new mattress and @Endy has been all the rage on social media.
While there may be thousands of reviews, I still had to give my take on it and tell you why you need the @Endy Mattress and how it’s helped me both physically and mentally:
1. A mattress is key to ensure you catch those zzz’s and gain all the benefits of 7-8 hours rest. While you sleep, you allow your brain to detoxify and your body to recover. Since switching to the @Endy Mattress, it’s definitely helped me to get those deeper sleeps for a full
2. Sleeping longer gives you more energy and helps improve your metabolism. You’ll find you’re not reaching for all the food aimlessly to fill that void aka lack of energy because you’ll be we—rested.
3. Insomnia and sleep deprivation negatively impact your mental health. The lack of sleep then causes us to deal with emotional and difficult situations less effectively and positively then we would after a good night’s rest.
4. Back and joint pain, poor posture and muscle aches? A mattress that cradles your body like an Endy is typically the answer to relieving or reducing those issues. An unforgiving mattress can lead to uncomfortable sleep and be the direct cause of the aches and pains you experience.
5. Made with three layers of the Endy Comfort foam, the mattress has been CertiPUR-US certified! This means that all foam used in making Endy products doesn’t contain harmful chemicals found in other foam products: no formaldehyde, phthalates, or flame retardants. If you’re obsessed with skincare as much as I am, know that the Endy Mattress and Endy Pillow are hypoallergenic.
So, if you’re on the hunt for a new mattress, I highly suggest you look up @Endy and use my code ERBAN50 to save $50 off when you’re ready to take the plunge. Don’t feel like reading through the commonly asked questions? Use their Live Chat and get all the answers you’re seeking. I could go on about my Endy Mattress and all it has done for me, but, I suggest you try them for 100 night’s…you won’t be sending them back!
Urban Meets Erban
WEARING: Aritzia Denim Forum, Aritzia Bodysuit.